The Laval R-Cam 1000 XLT downhole camera is a completely portable, self-contained video inspection system that can inspect boreholes up to 300 metres (1000 ft) deep and 30.5cm in diameter. The R-CAM 1000 XLT camera has the ability to increase and decrease lighting on demand with 5 adjustable light settings.
The Laval Underground Surveys R-Cam 1000 XLT borehole camera system combines all the features of a full, professional system with breakthrough affordability. Developed as a cost-effective system for the smaller operator, it delivers real-time inspection footage on-site. Using the R-Cam 1000 XLT downhole camera allows operators to offer an enhanced and quality service by giving clients the opportunity to view well conditions and approve completed works.
NEW Features of the XLT camera:
- State of the art solid state DVR that records survey footage to 16GB internal storage and/or expandable USB flash drive.
- Mini bluetooth keyboard remote (qwerty)
- Survey footage is exported natively in a single .mp4 format file
- DVR recording and playback feature, image capture
- Add text details at the start of your survey
- Built in microphone recorder, so you can add voiceover at the touch of a button
- Five stages of adjustable lighting
Geoquip Water Solutions are the sole European distributors of the Laval R-Cam 1000 XLT downhole camera. We provide a comprehensive technical advice service and a complete after sales care plan.
- Periodic inspections to determine existing well conditions and perform preventative maintenance
- After service inspections to verify cleaning, repairs, track well conditions and ensure compliance
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Ground water monitoring to determine quality, mineral conditions, geological strata etc.
- Locating and retrieving lost tools
- New construction inspection to display the quality of work and offer customer assurance