BoreSaver is the approved range of well and borehole cleaners for water supplies suffering from build-up of iron bacteria, iron oxide, manganese oxide, calcium carbonate and other minerals.
BoreSaver completely removes deposits and residues that build up and cause blockages in wells, pipes, pumps and other equipment.
Completely safe and fast-acting, BoreSaver improves the quality, output and flow of water supplies and extends the working life of pumps and related equipment.
Ultra C – for manganese oxide deposits and iron bacteria.
- Ultra C Pro – for more severe cases of iron and manganese oxide contamination.
- IKL Pro – for calcium carbonate (limescale) and related deposits.
- Liquid Enhancer – greater iron bacteria control
- Multikleen – removes iron oxide, calcium carbonate and manganese oxide deposits
- Antifoam – reduces foaming following any BoreSaver remediation work
Available in either liquid or powder form, BoreSaver cleaners are biodegradable and environmentally friendly. They can be poured straight into your well or borehole without dismantling the pump or equipment and will not attack or deteriorate any materials inside.
Tried and tested, the BoreSaver range is approved for use in private water supplies, including those used for drinking water, by the Secretary of State in the UK and by the NSF in America. Developed over ten years ago by Aquabiotics Industrial, the BoreSaver range is now used in more than 14 countries worldwide.
The treatments are specially formulated chemical blends and are based on leading, independent research and supported by a range of case studies. Please contact us if you need further assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org