The Laval R-Cam 1000 XLT downhole camera is a completely portable, self-contained video inspection system that can inspect boreholes up to 300 metres deep and 50cm in diameter.
The R-Cam 1000 XS downhole camera system combines all the features of a full, professional system with breakthrough affordability. Developed as a cost-effective system for the smaller operator, it delivers real-time inspection footage on-site. Using the R-Cam 1000 XLT downhole camera allows operators to offer an enhanced and quality service by giving clients the opportunity to view well conditions and approve completed works.
This lightweight, smaller size, professional grade downhole camera comes with its own trolley and features include down and side viewing capability, an on-screen depth counter, liquid crystal display, 5 stages of adjustable lighting, 9″ Monitor with built in recording and playback, 12V DC power supply and a portable battery.
- Periodic inspections to determine existing well conditions and perform preventative maintenance
- After service inspections to verify cleaning, repairs, track well conditions and ensure compliance
- Pre-purchase inspections
- Ground water monitoring to determine quality, mineral conditions, geological strata etc.
- Locating and retrieving lost tools
- New construction inspection to display the quality of work and offer customer assurance
- Dual wide angle colour camera, side and downview
- Digital on screen depth counter
- 9” Colour LCD mounted monitor with built in recording/playback feature – records footage to 16Gb of internal storage and/or expandable USB flash drive
- Survey footage is exported in a single .mp4 format file
- Five stages of adjustable lighting
- 18 Super bright Water Clear LED Downview lights
- 32 Super Bright Water Clear LED Sideview camera
- Mini bluetooth keyboard remote (qwerty)
- Powered reel with adjustable speed
- 1000ft Kevlar Reinforced cable (340 kg Breaking strength)
- Slip ring technology 360’ dual rotation (side facing camera)
- 2 wheeled trolley for ultimate mobility
- Portable 12v battery and charger (min 4 hr run time)
- Crush proof durable & portable control case
- 3m surplus cable (reel to control case) to allow use inside vehicle during survey
- 36” extendable boom for positioning over borehole
- Camera Centering bands
- LCD battery Voltage monitor
Click here to download product sheet
Please contact us if you need any assistance: email@example.com